Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact in the intelligence community (IC)? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build agency mission critical applications from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using agile life cycle development and the latest technologies, you’ll build a data-centric platform and services to support data scientists and analysts. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. You'll be responsible for deployment in Cloud environments, including public Cloud, private Cloud, and hybrid Cloud using automated DevOps pipelines. Join us as we build systems to change the IC for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with software development in programming languages that include Java
- 3+ years of experience with UI/UX Web development and modern Web development frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with developing and integrating APIs, REST, and Web services
- Experience with back-end development and service design, data storage and access models, and enterprise level messaging services
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring, including ELK
- Experience with designing, developing, deploying, testing in a Cloud provider, including the AWS ecosystem and tools, such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, and Cloud Watch
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) tools, including GIT, JIRA, and Jenkins
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain a Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification within 6 months of start date
- Experience with Serverless, including Lambda, Step Functions, and SAM
- Experience with CI/CD technologies, including Ansible, Cloud Formations, or Terraform
- Experience in working with microservices and containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Experience with Big Data technologies, including Apache Nifi, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Hive, or Map Reduce
- Experience within an Agile release methodology
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or Developer
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.