FANTASTIC opportunity for daycare professionals and other childcare workers! Are you motivated, energetic, and engaging? Do you love working with children of all ages and meeting new people? If so, then we want you!- FAST TRACK through our hiring process for in-home childcare. Apply Now! As one of our Elite Nannies, you will be a part of an agency who has helped professionalize the nanny occupation, offering job security and a compensation package with hourly rate, PTO, healthcare support, and a retirement plan.
Must have one year of childcare experience (daycare, teaching, babysitting, nannying), and at least two full days available Monday-Friday.
Nannies who are employed by Philadelphia Nanny Network say:
"I've had a fantastic experience with PNN. PNN made it so much easier to find a nanny job and it was a lot less stressful. I absolutely love my job and adore the family I am with." C.C.
How it works:
- You’ll be assigned a shift each day Monday - Friday
- You’ll work for new families and any families that request you back
- You work every week and get a guaranteed weekly salary
- Even if you work less, you are paid your weekly guarantee. If you work more, you are paid for the additional hours
Compensation and Benefits:
- Up to $20 per hour DOE
- Weekly direct deposit as an employee of PNN
- Healthcare Support, PTO, and Retirement
- Agency with over 35 years of experience for support (they really stand by you!)
- Must have full days available Monday – Friday
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to commute up to 45 minutes on some days
- Must have 1 year of childcare experience after graduating highschool and outside of friends and family
- Must have experience with children under 2 years old
- Copy and paste the link below to start the application process!
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Safety is our top priority. We subscribe to the CDC safety guidelines with all our jobs.
- Are you available to work 30 hours per week or more Monday-Friday?
- Do you have experience with children as young as 1 year old?
- Can you provide references for your childcare experience?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location