Information Security Media Group is looking to hire a driven, creative, passionate, and detail-oriented Social Media Marketing Director. The director will be responsible for developing, expanding, and distributing ISMG’s social media content. This role will work cross-departmentally ensuring company-wide initiatives are strategically supported across all ISMG social media channels. Promoting and analyzing campaign performance for everything from events, vendor campaigns, sponsorship campaigns, ISMG’s existing and new brands, and more.
The Social Media Marketing Director will be based in our Princeton, NJ headquarters. Unfortunately, this is not a remote role and all applicants must be based with in commuting distance of the Princeton location!
The ideal team member must have a deep passion and knowledge of the social, digital, and emerging media landscape, as well as, the ins and outs of core social platforms. Must keep up with updates and trends in the landscape and have a good sense of competition across industries. This candidate should be both creative and data-driven to inform insightful pivots and decisions that will drive the brand forward through social platforms. Strong writing skills that are in line with the social tone and voice of the brand are a must.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design and oversee implementation of a social media strategy across ISMG’s corporate channels, ensuring it aligns with our business goals, voice, and brand to maximize engagement.
- Create and publish on-brand, relevant, original, platform-specific, and high-quality content to drive engagement with audience.
- Actively engage with our current communities and continue to expand social reach.
- Create original content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other social opportunities.
- Build targeted paid social campaigns for branded content to distribute across social advertising platforms.
- Post engaging, social-specific video content that supports larger editorial and event initiatives.
- Manage/Oversee a remote team on a daily basis.
- Manage/Oversee budget for social media initiatives.
- Monitor the latest media, social trends, and tools and come up with ways to incorporate these into ISMG’s social strategy.
- Devise compelling social distribution strategies as part of sponsored, editorial, or ISMG event campaigns.
- Analyze social channel performance weekly to inform new strategic initiatives to implement and test accordingly.
- Design, measure, and analyze promotional campaigns to establish ROI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 6-8 years’ of experience in social media, marketing, or communications.
- Strong copy-writing skills.
- Passionate about social media and the evolving digital media landscape.
- Exceptionally strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience developing and executing strategic campaigns using various social media platforms (preferably Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Strong knowledge and background with Google Analytics.
- Must be a proactive self-starter.
- Experience managing a remote team.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 6 years (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Media: 6 years (Required)
- Princeton, NJ (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules