We are looking for a highly motivated individual with Front-end Web Development experience to help us improve Franpos web applications.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to develop and improve UI of our Franpos online products. This includes web applications and Corporate website.
- Work with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers for integration and implementation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Research, identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Conduct ongoing testing to optimize user experience.
Skills & Qualification
- You definitely have strong HTML5 & CSS3 skills.
- Good understanding of MVC C# and WordPress.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- At least Junior standing in CS related major of study, design skills is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, positive attitude.
Franpos is a breakthrough POS system designed exclusively for Franchisors ready to integrate and streamline operations to boost unit economics and repeat business. This robust SaaS platform enables franchises to optimize and leverage key opportunities from employee management operational support to its business intelligence. The franchise-ready Franpos system uniquely empowers franchises to be efficient, effective, build relationships with customers and increase profits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Front-end web development: 1 year
Required work authorization: