Our innovative metal fabrication company has an opening for an estimator in our retail display/small jobs division.
Our close-knit company culture puts a high value on communication, support, and respect for one another. We attempt to inspire creativity through empowerment, while fostering positivity and encouraging growth at the individual level as well as at the company level. We attribute our low rate of employee turnover to these factors, and we continually strive to be the best employer we can be.
You must be a self-starter and demonstrate leadership traits while working independently, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Represent Allied Steel by establishing good relationships with employees, customers and suppliers.
- Capable of estimating small steel and unique jobs requiring artistic and complex challenges.
- Review projects with General Manager
- Coordinate projects with Shop Foreman from onset to completion
- Handle all change orders
- Work with Cad detailer for more complex and accurate drawings when needed
- Accurately prepare for billing.
- Exposure to welding and metal fabrication
- Knowledge of metal finishes
- Possess strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills in person, by phone and email.
- High communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Valid Driver's license
- Knowledge of SAP software a plus
Allied Steel offers Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance package as well as 401k.
Compensation is based on experience with a potential yearend bonus and/or yearend 401k match
Check out our website at www.alliedsteelfab.com
Job Type: Full-time
- steel estimating: 2 years (Required)
- Redmond, WA 98052 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)