!OUR OPERATIONS ARE EXPANDING!
PRIDE MECHANICAL has an open position for a lead HVAC Journeyman Mechanic to work under the direction of the Service Department.
Job Description includes:
1. Performing non-emergency and emergency after hours service calls,
2. Troubleshooting and diagnosing HVAC equipment failures,
3. Performing repair work on commercial HVAC equipment including: refrigerant DX systems, hydronic systems, package and split units, IT/Server room units, boilers, cooling towers, pumps, water heaters, exhaust fans, etc.
4. Work will from time to time also include system changeouts and repairs to building piping systems.
1. Must have your MD journeyman license or be eligible to test for it.
2. Must possess sufficient commercial HVAC service work experience to meet the demands of the work entailed.
3. Must have a clean record.
4. Must have good references.
5. Must be comfortable leading work in the field and have the ability to hit the ground running but also to not be afraid to ask questions.
** Note: sufficient experience in a combination of the above listed equipment types will qualify you for this position. We will train you in areas you are not familiar with.
Company vehicle will be provided to the right candidate. Must have a clean driving record.
This is a currently a part-time position, but may very well turn into a permanent full-time position with the opportunity for promotion.
Serious applicants only who meet the requirements for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- service technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)