PRIOR DOG WALKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE HANDLING DOGS FROM PREVIOUS COMPANY. Must live within Westchester county area. Currently seeking pofessional for lower westchester areas. Not limited to New Rochelle, Scarsdale, White Plains areas... position will soon be available for upper westchester.
Pet care service that offers, Dog Training, Pet Sitting, And Dog Walking. There are other services available as well but these are the basics.
We are looking for a responsible people to help with middays, afternoons,also some weekends and late evenings, some overnights when scheduled and some mornings.
Business is growing and we need employees to help with part time work which are not limited to upper and lower westchester county.
You must own a vehicle and carry a valid drivers license as this job requires a lot of travel.
Pass a background check
Have a smart phone handy and "service turned on" at all times
Ability to follow direction and willingness to learn and "Common Sense"
Honesty is crucial, responsible, RELIABLE, CLEAN and ORGANIZED, Outgoing and Friendly, Not afraid of any type of animals, Strong physically (to handle all different breeds)
Please forward all resumes to the email provided and I will gladly get back to you as soon as we can. If you do not speak fluent english, this position is not for you as you will be meeting with new clients every so often.
This is a part-time job, schedules vary, flexibility is a must!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dog Handling: 10 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative