MedStar Health is hiring Echo Tech Cardiac Sonographers at the following locations:
Washington Hospital Center: 110 Irving Street NW Washington, DC 20010
Georgetown University Hospital: 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007
Echo Tech Cardiac Sonographers perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations, including 2D echo, Doppler, stress, dobutamine, and other echocardiographic tests. They also prepare preliminary test measurements and facilitates understanding of sonographic examinations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent training is required.
- Experience is preferred, but not required.
- Registration by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)
- Registration by the American Registry of Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographers (ARDCS)
- Cardiology Credentialing Institute/National Board of Cardiovascular Technologists (CCI/NBCVT)
Why MedStar Health?
At MedStar Health, we understand that our ability to treat others well begins with how we treat each other. We work hard to foster an inclusive and positive environment where our associates feel valued, connected, and empowered. We live up to this promise through:
- Strong emphasis on teamwork—our associates feel connected to each other and our mission as an organization. In return, our effective team environment generates positive patient outcomes and high associate satisfaction ratings that exceed the national benchmark.
- Comprehensive total rewards package—including competitive pay, generous paid time off, great health and wellness benefits, retirement savings, education assistance, and so much more.
- More career opportunities closer to home—as the largest healthcare provider in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. region, there are countless opportunities to grow your career and fulfill your aspirations.
About MedStar Health
MedStar Health is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for people in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, while advancing the practice of medicine through education, innovation, and research. Our team of 32,000 includes physicians, nurses, residents, fellows, and many other clinical and non-clinical associates working in a variety of settings across our health system, including 10 hospitals and more than 300 community-based locations, the largest home health provider in the region, and highly respected institutes dedicated to research and innovation. As the medical education and clinical partner of Georgetown University for more than 20 years, MedStar Health is dedicated not only to teaching the next generation of doctors, but also to the continuing education, professional development, and personal fulfillment of our whole team. Together, we use the best of our minds and the best of our hearts to serve our patients, those who care for them, and our communities. It’s how we treat people.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you seeking full-time or PRN?
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Preferred)
- RDCS (Preferred)
Work Location: In person