Tribute Home Care has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition professional to help us grow from 5 to 30 offices over the next 10 years. Tribute is redefining home care with a simple and unshakable focus on what's most important to people who need care: great caregivers and great service, visit after visit. We do this by hiring only those caregivers who can build meaningful connections and offering these amazing associates the community of appreciation and celebration they deserve.
Your responsibilities include:
Your qualifications must include:
- Develop Tribute's internal recruiting function and oversee hiring for all open office positions;
- Proactively recruit for current and anticipated open office positions, using data-driven analysis and creativity to identify and attract the very best talent;
- Partner with other Tribute leaders to generate a strategic hiring plan and annual hiring goals that align with the company's growth plans;
- Share and implement best hiring practices across all offices to ensure an impressive, motivating experience for all candidates, including associates at all levels in the evaluation of candidates;
- Maintain a hiring process free from discrimination and fully legally compliant in all states where we operate, and advise other Tribute leaders on compensation levels and equity across all positions;
- Collaborate with other leaders to implement a comprehensive and engaging onboarding process that has a strong emphasis on learning Tribute's culture, values, and expected behaviors;
- Design and implement a Tribute-wide leader-in-training program;
- Build strong training and other professional development programs for office associates at all levels; and
- Develop and monitor annual budgets for training, recruiting, and other areas as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree, or equivalent work experience;
- 4-5+ years of experience as a Recruiter with demonstrable success in hiring across roles, levels, and markets;
- Excellent in-depth, direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources to surface good candidates in a fast-paced, high growth environment;
- 2+ years managing, coaching, and expanding a talent acquisition and development function; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with positive interactions with our associates, candidates, and others.
To be successful at Tribute, you must be goal-driven, self-motivated, open-minded, and dedicated to doing the right thing. Here's what you can expect from Tribute:
- A great work environment: mission- and quality-driven, informal, fun, collaborative
- A service you can be proud to represent. Tribute's Net Promoter Score is consistently above 75%
- The opportunity to be a full participant in shaping the company's direction as we grow
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Growth opportunities as the company expands
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- A 401K retirement plan
We currently have operations in Boston, MetroWest Boston, Baltimore, Northern New Jersey, and soon-to-be Annapolis. The Talent Acquisition Leader is based in the Boston office, which is in Charlestown, near Sullivan Square and convenient to the T Orange Line. Learn more about us at www.tributehomecare.com. Email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TA Leader.” Applications submitted without a letter receive less consideration. No calls and no recruiters, please. EOE.