Appian could be the place for you.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation and enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world's largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance.
Like working at the heart of an operation where you're "in the flow and in the know" and central to keeping things running and growing? Appian is seeking a Sales Operations Administrator who will be the information and activity hub for keeping the sales team functioning. This includes helping us adapt to our growth by designing new processes and systems that keep friction out of the sales process.
Succeeding in this position requires you to be a self-starter with great problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to keeping deadlines, and an ability to multitask. If you want a work environment where your ideas are welcome and contributions are recognized, this is the place for you!
- Provide executive support to the SVP, Worldwide Sales and other sales leadership as needed (gatekeeper for schedules, plan group meetings, arrange travel, etc.)
- Take a lead role in supporting new systems designed to accommodate our growth
- Administer programs such as our license compliance system and our Friday Knowledge Sharing program
- Facilitate "red carpet" client visits to our headquarters
- Secure rooms and facilities for meetings and training events across the sales function
- Take the lead in organizing our annual Sales Kick Off and other major events
- Maintain key systems that keep the sales function running
- Support the development of new applications to reduce friction in sales
- Maintain confidentiality and a level of assertiveness as the "gatekeeper"
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Google Docs, Sheets; Google Hangout and Meet)
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or Operations Coordinator preferred
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination ( https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf ).