- TS/SCI Clearance
- Intelligence Experience
- Program Management
Deputy Project Manager (Job Number:
SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a Deputy Project Manager to support an Army contract at Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Serve as Deputy PM; Lead assigned project team, and manage assigned resources effectively and within SAIC and AMRDEC policies and guidelines; Provide oversight of the current and emerging task orders; responsible for monitoring and providing the VPP with support in controlling all assigned projects and customers to ensure the following tasks are executed to standard for every individual project [SLIN or TWD]: cost/financial planning for AMRDEC customers; project initiation, project execution, project monitoring, and project reporting/control activities; cost estimation support; overseeing subcontractor quality and deliverables as they impact customer deliverables; leveraging/coordination with AMRDEC and SAIC contract managers, SAIC contracting, SAIC security, and other functional support; support SAIC and AMRDEC/Customer reviews, baseline updates, and audits. Oversees and manages timecard charging, Work Authorization Documentation (WAD) and quality control of these processes, to include weekly timecard validation and quarterly audits.
- Directly coordinate emerging/new SLINs and TWDs in conjunction with AMRDEC and endstate customers within in contract and/or portfolio baseline constraints.
- Support and facilitate endstate customer coordination, communication, and effective technical execution/monitoring/reporting. Lead progressive customer engagements, delivery of briefings and research/white papers, and other administrative and programmatic tasks as required for AMRDEC and endstate customers.
up to 25%
GOV site in Fort Belvoir/Alexandria VA area (no telecommute authorized)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience or additional four years of experience in lieu of degree; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI on Day 1 in JPAS
- 15+ years of related experience with at least 10 years experience with complex Program Management (PM) desired
- Bachelors (desired in either Finance or Technical degree). Masters/MBA desired
- PMP desired
- DAIWI Level 3 certification in Program Management (desired)
- Experience in overseeing contract/Task Order (highly desired)
- Must be able to demonstrate proven experience in managing multiple disparate project baselines, including cost, schedule, performance and risks.
- US Army /DoD Intelligence experience desired (with senior leadership qualifications highly desired)
- US Army INSCOM analysis, PED, SIGINT, HUMINT, GEOINT, and/or OSINT experience highly desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Oct 10, 2018, 8:53:53 AM
United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 25% of the time