The Pre-sales Specialist provides support to clients by scoping customer needs and requirements. The specialist suggests a viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio. They will provide data analysis, pricing, and present a Statement of Work to the client. The Pre-sales Specialist acts as a catalyst to help grow the professional services business.
- Manage incoming opportunities and customer deliverable (CD) requests.
- Scope opportunities/CDs for deliverables and prepare contractual documents.
- Create Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) documents for opportunities/CDs when sample pricing is requested.
- Create Statements of Work (SOWs) for any project based work required by a customer.
- Work closely with the Delivery team to ensure smooth transition from pre-sales to delivery for projects.
- Be a focal point for continuous process improvement to position the business growth.
- Facilitate services sales process/requests through collaboration with delivery team.
- Maintain professionalism and proper etiquette through all forms of communication.
- Perform other administrative support duties and projects as needed. Strong interpersonal skills and professional client facing demeanor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable information systems degree
- Two years of IT industry experience within the data center/data center infrastructure space, and/or Network space.
- 1 year of experience in CRM and ERP systems (i.e. Oracle, SalesForce, etc.)
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments and articulate rationale for such.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- High level of patience, focus, and accountability.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Receptive to constructive coaching and feedback.
- Desire to work in the information technology (IT) industry.
- Dynamic, adaptable, and proactive approach fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit.
Must pass a background check and drug screen.**
Curvature, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/GenderIdentity/Sexual Orientation.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)