Tilson is currently seeking a Tower Foreman to join their Los Angeles market.
- Foreman will plan each day’s tasks and delegate to crew members.
- Identify materials and tools needed to complete the project.
- Sweep, PIM, and Fiber Test.
- Ensure proper use of all safety equipment and adherence to all safety procedures.
- Maintain and track all customer and company assets including trucks, trailers, test equipment, tools, PPE, safety kits, material, etc.
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
- Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
- Accurately complete travel expense reports and timesheets on time.
- Complete job closeout documentation on time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years continuous experience as a tower tech with the demonstrated ability to lead and manage crews.
- Must have a valid driver's license (No exceptions).
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and MOPS.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
- Experience installing equipment for major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon or T-Mobile.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Must be computer literate.
This is a full-time position with frequent travel to client markets throughout the Southern California area.
Job Type: Full-time
- ground work: 1 year (Preferred)
- cell tower foreman: 2 years (Required)
- civil tower: 1 year (Preferred)
- micirowave: 1 year (Preferred)