Maintain standards of excellence throughout the hotel which includes cleaning, meeting guest needs, supplying products to GRAs and working as a team with other job classifications within Housekeeping
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans and polishes marble using proper techniques and equipment.
- Scrubs and extracts carpets using proper techniques and equipment. High dusts tops of ceiling vents and wall decorations using proper equipment.
- Drives street sweepers, ride-on vacuums, genie lifts, and other related machinery to complete assigned tasks.
- Operates hand trucks and flatbed carts to move equipment to assigned work areas.
- Uses proper techniques and equipment when moving heavy furniture to clean the area underneath.
- Removes all rubbish from trash containers and transports to proper disposal.
- Properly uses and disposes of chemicals when conducting area cleaning.
- Conducts bio-hazard clean-up.
- Moves furniture.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Positive attitude.
- Impeccable grooming.
- Enthusiastic. Energetic.
- Willing to comply with all rules and policies as set forth by the Hotel and department.•
- Communication skills as needed to receive and respond to instructions given by the Housekeeping Department as well as applying to personal safety and guest safety.
- Must be able to work from a standing position and/or walking motion for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity in the hands and fingers needed to control mobile.
- Must be able to work from a kneeling position for extended periods of time.
- Must have visual capabilities needed to inspect their own work upon completion to avoid leaving deficient work.
- At least 3 years of experience working on various floor surfaces using related cleaning, buffing and extraction equipment.
- Large casino/hotel environment.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.