- Make over $50k per year!*
Tyler County and Wetzel County, WV Pine Grove, Middlebourne and Reader, WV.
Traffic Attendants are responsible for the coordination and control of traffic on and off a natural gas frac site via communication using a CB radio.
Traffic control positions are entry-level positions with paid training provided. Employees will be eligible for health insurance after 30 days; paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days of employment. Traffic Attendant positions are scheduled for 12-hour shifts and will be required to report directly to their job site location.
1) Be 18 years or older
2) Have a valid driver's license
3) Have their own reliable transportation
4) Be able to read, write and follow direction
5) Be able to effectively communicate and work within a team environment
6) Have a High School Diploma or GED
If hired, applicants will need BEFORE starting their first shift:
1) Steel toe boots
2) CB Radio