We are seeking a candidate that will start out with heavy amounts of accounting "grunt" work (Advanced Data Entry, Account variance analysis research, Filing, Receptionist, etc.) but will have an opportunity to grow into a full compass analyst, in a quick timeframe.
Key Tasks and
- Answers accounting and financial questions byresearching and interpreting data.
- Able to quickly prepare and upload general ledger entries
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Work closely with VP & Assistant Controller in maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledgers
- Special projects as assigned
Skills and Attributes:
- 4-year degree in Accounting, preferred
- Advanced Excel (able to analyze data quickly)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- PCC and Dynamics experience desired
- Familiar with Healthcare management a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- South Jordan, UT 84095 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)