Our office is seeking part time experienced receptionist Monday Wed and Fridays from 9-5 As a Dental receptionist, you are the first one that will meet and greet our patients
A partial list of the following tasks are:
- Friendly interaction and communication with patients and co-workers
- Maintain important patient and office records
- Ability to handle a multi-line inbound phone call system
- Assist fellow coworkers when called upon
- Use a computer efficiently and effectively Eagle Soft experience a plus.
- Ability to perform administrative duties , procedures
- Able to work independently, a problem solver and have an excellent work ethic.
- Be able to take detail telephone messages
- Walkout patients, verify procedures completed, collect payment, and submit insurance
- Confirm next day's appointments and next week's recalls scheduled 6 month in advance
- Verify insurance eligibility and frequencies per patient or family
- Get mail, enter and scan payments and referral documents
- Make sure waiting room is neat and orderly
- Keep reception area clean and dusted
If you are a motivated, confident and upbeat team player who wants to join our professional office please send resume. Dental Experience a plus but will consider training or cross training a highly skilled professional looking for a career shift.
Job Type: Part-time
- Office Administration: 1 year
- Customer Service: 3 years
- Receptionist: 2 years
- High school or equivalent