Our Driving Logistics Associates are the heart of our logistics operation and are tasked with a variety of mission critical responsibilities, including:
-Transporting vehicles to and from various warehouse locations to keep production on schedule and assisting with inventory management
-Working closely with operations personnel to ensure test drives and delivers go smoothly
-Flexibility to take on other tasks as needed, such as supporting the detailing and logistics team
-Maintain operational efficiency for the team
-Suggest and implement new processes
You will be responsible for leading this team!
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule starting early mornings
- Strong attention to detail.
- Dependable and independent worker
- Ability to work with others on a team or individually.
- Responsible, careful and confident driver
- Reliable, timely and good communicator.
- Previous supervisor/ management experience
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Willing to work weekends.
- You’ve worked for a startup company in any capacity.
- Previous experience working as a delivery driver (6 months or more)
- Ability to drive manual
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply