- Leadership Experience
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
Achieve Pediatric Therapy is an established, therapist-owned private practice located in Central Florida, with two Orlando offices. We work as a part of a collaborative team of therapists including OT, PT, and ST alongside of our sister-company, Florida Speech. We are expanding our services to include home-based ABA Therapy.
Achieve is currently seeking an experienced, Board certified BCBA to join our skilled team and help us develop a successful ABA program.
At Achieve Pediatric Therapy, we offer:
- Family and child-centered therapy services
- Therapist-focused, friendly, and collaborative organizational culture
- Existing patient population, with expected full-caseload quickly
- Opportunity to build a program from the ground up
- Assisting in hiring own ABA therapy team
- Continuing Education Reimbursement- offered annuallly
- Financial Stipend- for purchase of any financial services needed including independent health insurance, life/disability insurance, college planning, retirement planning, etc.
- Our BCBA supervisor must have a minimum of 2 years direct care and supervision experience.
- Provide direct care to children 0-21 years of age
- Provide training, supervision and oversight to RBT and BCaBA staff
- Create individualized programming for clients
- Graph and visually analyze data
- Provide Parent Training
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate optimal care and exceptional outcomes for children and families
- Conduct new client assessments and initial treatment planning.
Job Type: Part-time
- supervisory and leadership: 1 year (Required)