Achieve Pediatric Therapy is an established, therapist-owned private practice located in Central Florida, with two Orlando offices. We work as a part of a collaborative team of therapists including OT, PT, and ST alongside of our sister-company, Florida Speech.
Achieve is currently seeking experienced, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our skilled and growing ABA team.
At Achieve Pediatric Therapy, we offer the following INCENTIVES:
- Annual Continuing Education Reimbursement / Professional Development
- Financial Services Stipend- for purchase of any financial services needed including independent health insurance, life/disability insurance, college planning, retirement planning, etc.
- Collaborative Culture - Therapist-focused, family- centered, and collaborative organizational culture including the opportunity to learn about multiple therapeutic services, and how they can complement each other and ABA.
- Flexible Schedules - Freedom to work and establish your own weekly schedule (including Saturdays) with Program Manager approval
- Monthly Travel Stipend
- BCBA must have a minimum of 1-2 years direct care and supervision experience.
- Provide direct care to children 0-21 years of age
- Provide training, supervision and oversight to RBT and BCaBA staff
- Create/update individualized programming for clients
- Provide Parent Training
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate optimal care and exceptional outcomes for children and families
- Conduct new client assessments/reassessments and initial treatment planning.
- Effectively managing caseloads, preparing and submitting all required documentation in a timely manner
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour
- supervisory and leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance
Hours per week:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: