We are seeking a Site Work Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation on multiple projects from well-respected clients.
- Oversee all aspects of site construction and development from planning to implementation and close out.
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Coordinate with Superintendents on material deliveries and schedules
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers to receive reasonable order costs
- Write subcontracts and purchase orders
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- 5 years minimum experience in site/civil construction management (E&S, Earthwork/Excavation, Wet and Dry Utilities, SWM, Concrete, Asphalt, etc)
- Familiarity with construction management software (Microsoft office and project applications, HCSS software, ComputerEase, etc)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- Site Work Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)