Do you have a record of Sales Success and Achievement?Do you consider yourself an Outgoing Hunter?
Are you self motivated? Are you Competitive by Nature? THEN you might be exactly what DHL needs on the team.
The Certified International Specialists at DHL Express USA are looking for the next Field Sales Account Executive
to consult with business owners and introduce them to the #1 Logistics Company in the world.As a sales professional at DHL you will own a territory and direct the largest, most complex and most strategically significant negotiations, reaching agreements that have significant impact on DPDHL’s bottom line.
Based in our Houston, TX
the person who will thrive in this pivotal role must have the skills to maintain a high-level of customer service with existing customers and leverage relationships to expand business. In addition, the international sales professional will actively monitor and review customer global sales activity and make adjustments to processes and strategies to help the business grow.Entrepreneurial professionals in this role enjoy a generous commission & sales incentive plan.Sound interesting?
How will you contribute to the success of DHL?
Do you have what it takes?
- Uncover opportunities for new business within assigned territory by cultivating leads and utilizing your networks
- Design customized presentations to showcase DHL services to decision makers and close new business
- Build revenue streams with current customers and evaluate opportunities to increase the relationship through: face to face visits, problem solving and administrative follow-up
- Leverage you knowledge of the DHL Network as a Certified International Specialist Master tohelp businesses improve their relationships with customers
- Ensure high post-sale satisfaction and positive long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to maximize sales and revenue growth within territory
- Typically requires BA/BS Degree
- 3 plus years of successful and documented B2B sales experience (selling services vs. product is preferred)
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel (additional experience with a CRM system is preferred)
- Transportation industry, service solution sales, or international sales experience highly preferred
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
“DHL Express has been named as one of the first five companies in the world to be certified as a Top Employer Global 2015 and the only company to be certified in every continent around the world”
We didn’t get to be a Top Employer in the US by mistake.DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team! At DHL people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.In return for your expertise as a Manager of International Sales you can expect the very best package from DHL:
- Competitive base salary with commission & sales incentive plan
- Car and cell phone allowance, plus fuel card
- Comprehensive insurance: health, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage.
- Generous paid vacation and company holidays
- 401(k) with company matching and much more
Are you ready to discover the unique, international spirit of DHL in an atmosphere where your commitment is recognized and rewarded?