Do you love to help others look and feel gorgeous?
Turn your passion into a rewarding role with the growing team at European Wax Center-the world's leading experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! With your help we’ll give our guests a reason to Walk In, and Strut Out.
About European Wax Center:
European Wax Center is a beauty lifestyle brand that was founded in 2004, and has expanded with more than 700 locations in over 40 states across the U.S. Our vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin takes place while we offer full body waxing services, an exclusive product portfolio, and an exceptional guest experience from the moment you Walk In until you Strut Out.
All of our Wax Specialist are Licensed and professionally trained to preform waxing services, and recommend products for your home regimen. Our Guest Service Associate team is knowledgeable and educated when it comes to guiding you through your first visit, providing you with information on our Wax Pass and Prebooking incentives, and will provide a safe space for you to feel gorgeous.
Visit us at www.waxcenter.com and discover how European Wax Center is committed to "Revealing Beautiful Skin!".
Click here to watch a short clip about our Core Values at EWC! https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67
What We’re Looking For:
- We are seeking Guest Service Associates who are positive, friendly, upbeat, and detail-oriented.
- MUST be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Morning, evening, and weekend availability is preferred.
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service.
- Passion for the beauty industry, and making others look and feel gorgeous.
- Sales background is strongly preferred.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- Reliable transportation, or uses public transit.
- Providing a welcoming environment, and a memorable experience for our guests.
- Educating our guests about skincare, waxing, and consistency of waxing.
- Demonstrating EWC products, and explaining our Wax Pass and Prebooking benefits.
- Managing the Reservation Books in a fast paced environment, and handling the daily flow of the center.
- Collaborating as a team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining cleanliness, and organization of our beautiful location.
- Hourly wage, commission, and opportunity for monthly bonus
- Option for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-Term Disability insurance for full time associates
- Personalized online well-being classes and social motivation.
- Sales contests with cash and gift card prizes.
- Discounts on all retail products.
- Free waxing.
- Being part of a successful team.
PPE and Sanitation Standards:
- We are committed to practicing social distancing, and following the CDC guidelines throughout COVID-19.
- All Associates and Guest will be required to wear masks, and are provided with masks upon arrival.
- Contactless check-in process to minimize traffic in the hallway and lobby areas.
- Face shield or goggles are provided and worn by Wax Specialists during arm, underarm, and facial services.
- Hourly cleaning is preformed in the lobby, hallway, and restroom areas.
- Wax Suites, tools, gloves, and safety equipment are discarded or sanitized between each guest.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)