- Candidate will be responsible for the collection, tracking, reporting and analysis of business metrics/deliverables
- Must ensure the accurate and timely delivery of KPI deliverables
- Will extract information from a variety of data sources in order to organize, prepare, review and edit reports, presentations, spreadsheets, etc. for the executive team.
- Create and maintain various spreadsheets/presentations in support of business unit requirements.
- Seek to streamline processes to improve productivity and/or reduce costs.
- Demonstrates a proactive orientation and organizes work effectively to ensure ample time to achieve results.
- Provide well-articulated, business-oriented responses to Executive queries and solicit answers from others as necessary
- Anticipates, prioritizes, and schedules the executive’s calendar of meetings
- Manage incoming phone calls, email, and general correspondence, on behalf of the senior executive
- Draft internal and external memos and other communications on behalf of senior executives
- Maintain an efficient flow of information between all levels including internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of projects and priorities
- Attend executive-level meetings, track agenda and action items, and assist with keeping the team on course
- Travel with the senior executive to client meetings and other business events, as necessary
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and apply logical solutions to resolve problems pertaining to personal devices, network connectivity, printing and application usage for the Executive team
- Efficiently utilize standard support tools and systems in order to quickly resolve issues
- Responsible for building a positive working team environment in which diverse staff feel committed to the business and the team are able to fully contribute
- Arrange business-related travel arrangements (ie. air travel, hotel reservations, etc.) and itineraries
- Provide off-hours as required
- Assist with various projects around the office as needed.
- Demonstrated skills in data/business analysis
- Ability to perform duties that are highly business sensitive and require broad and comprehensive knowledge of the organization's policies and operations
- Full understanding and mastery of traditional administrative assistant functions; a background in support of technology, digital and/or data analytics preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow up to ensure that deadlines set by supervisor are met. Intermediate level of problem solving/troubleshooting skills of moderate scope and complexity, research and data gathering ability, analytical skills, ability to read and interpret documents, basic negotiation skills, strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to train and mentor employees.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. manipulate data within Excel using pivot tables, create charts/graphs, etc.) and office equipment.
- Ability to master company processes and platforms quickly for use with purchasing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, and accounts payable.
- Demonstrates a proactive mindset, the desire to understand the business, and a general attitude of learning
- Proven experience juggling multiple high-impact tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under situational pressure while maintaining a high degree of professionalism
- Capable of establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess the highest level of integrity and confidentiality regarding company-confidential and proprietary information
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels, particularly senior levels both within and outside of the company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced, self-motivated team environment
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or another related major preferred
- At least five (5) years of executive support or other similar work experience
- Ability to provide no fewer than three (3) recent work references
Degrees Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience 04-05 years w/High School Diploma