- Sales Experience
- Account Management
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We're a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we're at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Silverline was listed #1 among small and medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Brief Summary of Role
This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory. It is a mix of pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging and developing relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically the Salesforce Account Executives. Candidates will demonstrate a proven track record for solution selling of technology solutions and building trusted relationships with customer decision makers and partners.
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations
- Identify/Develop key strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce community
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients in order to sell effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI
- Establish and maintain relationships at all client levels, including C-suite
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including business development, lead identification,qualification, scope construction, proposal development, client presentations and contract negotiation
- Meet and exceed services booking quotas
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified US sales territory
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities within existing accounts as well as identify and win new logos
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to identify new opportunities
- Understand the customer's business model, growth objectives and customer experience strategy while positioning Silverline offerings and expertise to assist in accomplishing those goals.
- Effectively orchestrate Silverline's key areas of expertise throughout the sales process.
- Understand competitive landscape and properly position Silverline's differentiators to win pursuits.
- Build, maintain and strengthen trusted client relationships to ensure an ongoing relationship with the customer.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with the channel partners to drive opportunities and maintain alignment during and post sales cycles.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 10+ years experience complex services sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling is a plus
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented sales
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Professional Services sales experience selling through a channel environment.
- Prior experience in front office business application sales, preferably in a cloud application environment (CRM, HCM, etc)
- Passion to introduce and drive disruptive solutions to help customers evolve and transform into digital first organizations
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented approach to selling is essential
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com ecosystem Sales Teams is preferred
- Experience in Financial Services or Healthcare Industries is preferred
- Prior experience in services delivery or management consulting a plus