Would you like to work for the 2019 #1 Best Company to work for in Oregon?
COME BUILD WITH THE BEST!
Are you comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a lot of moving parts?
Do you enjoy exhibiting a high level of customer service?
Are you good with details?
Would you like to work for a company where you can proudly say “We built that!”?
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
TheSales Support Coordinator, provides support to the Sales Manager and the New Home Advisor Team. He or she collaborates and serves as a point of contact for colleagues and customers providing information and feedback to maximize the team’s performance on full contract delivery.
Your responsibilities will include:
Contract Audit and Review -Tracks all construction contracts submitted by Simplicity New Home Advisors.
- Audits construction contracts for accuracy and completeness, ensuring all checklistitems are included and/or addressed by New Home Advisors.
- Checks accuracy of information entered in our database with what has been written on contracts.
- Creates Addendums for contract discrepancies or for clarification purposes prior to contract review.
Sales Manager Support-Handles administrative duties for the Sales Manager.
- Assists the Sales Manager with New Home Advisors immediate needs via phone callsand emails.
- Collaborates and prepares for weekly meetings.
- Manages New Home Advisor commissions, including tracking and reporting.
New Home Advisor Support-Serves as a point of contact for the New Home Advisors to answer general administrative questions and assists when needed.
- Answers questions and provides information regarding pre-contract requirements and facilitates communication between sales and Support Center departments.
- Communicates what is expected of New Home Advisors when it comes to completeness and accuracy of construction contracts and holds Advisors accountable when there are missed opportunities.
Database and File Management-Ensures all paper and electronic database filing systems are current.
- Creates and maintains all contract folders and filing systems for open and closed contracts.
- Collaborates with Support Center Team to maintain best practices for all document filings.
- Maintains master document templates.
- Sets up new communities in our database system ensuring all pertinent data information is captured for the community and the teams working in this community, including lots and model base pricing.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
You have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to contribute to and support team success, building strong relationships with internal team members and external customers. You are able to maintain a high level of ownership mentality and accountability in your work.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, business, or related field preferred.
- Understanding of contractual documents and basic construction terminology is preferred.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work with team members to produce quality work within tight timeframes while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office One Drive, Excel, PDF, and Docusign.
- Keep all work organized and available for team members to reference.
- Identify and share improvements to our processes and tools.
- Two years of related construction experience strongly preferred.
HOW YOU WILL BE REWARDED
Simplicity by Hayden Homes’ compensation and benefits package consists of a competitive base salary along with quarterly bonus opportunities, generous health care coverage including medical, dental and vision benefits for team members and dependents, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, a team member home purchase discount, paid time off, volunteer time off, education reimbursement and career development opportunities.
Based on individual, relevant experience.
WHO WE ARE
Simplicity by Hayden Homes is an on-your-land homebuilder that builds high-quality homes throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. We manage the burden of coordinating and scheduling multiple tasks throughout the homebuilding process for our customers ensuring their home is built on time and on budget with zero defects. We are passionate about what we do – Building wealth for our Customers, Team Members, the Communities in which we build and the Northwest Economy is WHY Simplicity exists.
Simplicity has a collaborative, team centric, and execution-oriented culture. We value strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and a work/life balance, which is why we were named the #1 Best Company to Work For by Oregon Business Magazine in 2019.
At Simplicity by Hayden Homes, we embrace diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We employ, train, compensate and promote team members regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
This position is not open to agencies or 3rd party recruiters.