- Benefits Administration
- Writing Skills
- Analysis Skills
- Creative Writing
- Dental Insurance
- On-site Gym
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Pay
Lead the analysis of high-value Federal contract pursuits for some of the most respected client brands in the world. Be the first to ascertain the implications of newly identified capture intelligence. Use your communication and analytical skills to extract information and perceive patterns. Creative writing and journalism abilities are put to use as you summarize research results. Your intelligence findings will directly impact bid decisions, and help our customers win contracts worth millions of dollars.
Specific Position Responsibilities Include:
1. Perform analysis, collection, and dissemination of critical capture information.
2. Provide BD intelligence to industry C-level executives, BD teams, and delivery consultants.
3. Advise executive-level decision makers within the Federal Contracting industry.
4. Participate with team members in gathering and delivering time-sensitive intelligence.
5. Interview and engage with high ranking government officials who lead meaningful programs.
6. Support the continued growth of AlphaBrook and gain valuable experience by contributing towards internal strategic, sales and marketing, operations, and innovation related tasks.
7. Become an integral member of the AlphaBrook team in our mission to provide customized, real-time and accurate capture intelligence not available elsewhere.
AlphaBrook has zero outside investors and has become one of the fastest growing BD Intelligence firms in the nation by reinvesting our profits. We work with hundreds of Federal companies to provide customized, real-time and accurate capture intelligence. Our analysts identify intelligence on upcoming opportunities and task orders, incumbency performance, executive pain points, source selection panel preferences, government program initiatives, proven teaming partners, pricing range-to-win, expiring competitor contracts and rates, accurate buyer contacts, and much more. The winning intel we find is not available on the BD platforms and is obtained by directly engaging with government decision-makers. AlphaBrook works with many well known large and small businesses to include Leidos, CACI, IBM, TEKsystems, L-3, Accenture, Capgemini, Attain, ECS, Battelle, eGlobalTech, and many small businesses. To apply, please send your resume and any other pertinent information to Recruiting@AlphaBrook.com.
In additional to being analytical, we seek analysts with exceptional communication and writing skills, capable of conversing (via phone and email) with C-Level public and private sector executives.
Experience: Bachelor’s Degree | 1-2 years of Federal Contracting experience is beneficial | Any Federal or Government internship experience is beneficial
Salary: Base compensation (based on experience) + bonuses and commissions
Benefits: Ten (10) Holidays, Paid-Time-Off, Sponsored Health + Dental, Employer Paid Long-Term-Disability Insurance, Sponsored 401k Plan, on-site gym access, and more.
**Please note: once you have submitted your application, please ensure you click the confirm link in the email you receive after applying (this is a security step to ensure you are the owner of the email address used in the application).