Full-timeEstimated: $24,000 - $33,000 a year
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Computer skills
Full Job Description
POSITION: Packer (Case / Kit), 1st Shift
REPORTS TO: Supervisor
- Place the proper amount of product in the box or bag
- Stack finished cases ranging from 15-50 lbs.
- Packs finished and wrapped products in cardboard box
- May include assembling of pre-cut, standard and/or building of non-standard crates or cartons.
- Ensuring product is not damaged.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to build strong relationships, provide excellent customer service, and problem solve
- Understand basic computer technology
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organization skills
- Lead by example (good work skills, follow GMP’s)
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Team building, training and teaching skills
- Other job responsibilities as needed
- Safety/GMP/Food Safety/Quality policies followed
- BRC Compliance
- Production Efficiency numbers met
- Reporting accuracy
- Customer requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets. We participate in EVerify.
Job Type: Full-time