The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides assistance with a resident's personal care such as hygiene, toileting, feeding, moving safely to activities or functions, and caring for the resident's environment, keeping it neat and tidy and free from safety hazards.
The ideal candidate for this position has a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Arizona. He or she must have a genuine desire to work with the elderly or disabled. Must be effective in establishing and maintaining rapport with staff, residents, resident's families and visiting doctors. Must also possess the ability to maintain composure under pressure. Effective oral and written skills, empathy and the ability to listen, and good time management skills are also required.
We are looking to fill full time and PRN positions.
- Assists resident with all personal care functions as needed
- Assists resident at mealtimes and monitors resident’s eating habits
- Cleans and organizes the resident’s room and assists with laundry
- Measures and records vital signs, such as temperature, pulse, etc., and reports any changes in condition
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Communicates with residents and families regarding care
- High school diploma or GED with further training to achieve certification
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant (CNA) in this state
- Previous experience preferred
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program - FT, PT & PRN
- Direct Deposit - REQUIRED
- Great benefits for Full-Time positions. Limited benefits for Part-Time/PRN positions