Do you have accounting experience in healthcare and at least 5 years in accounting management? Do you desire to work for a growing company?
Established in 1993, Woodmark Pharmacy is a premier institutional pharmacy with corporate offices in New York, Massachusetts and Connecticut. Woodmark extends its coverage through these states to the entire northeastern U.S., including Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine and Connecticut and is a subsidiary of PostAcute Partners.
We are seeking a seasoned Director of Accounting to manage the accounting/revenue cycle of our pharmacy entities seated out of our Williamsville, NY corporate office.
Our Compensation and Benefits Package include:
- Competitive wages and opportunities for advancement
- Vision Insurance Life Insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Generous paid time off
Director of Accounting Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accounting and revenue cycle for three pharmacies.
- Oversee month-end billing and financial close processes for the pharmacies.
- Manage pharmacy accounting and revenue cycle departments: Direct Reports - Revenue Cycle Manager,Billing Office Manager and indirect reports: billing staff of 15.
- Collaborate with billing managers to increase efficiencies with updated processes and additional software when required.
- Adjust billing staff in coordination with pipeline/growth.
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- review & analyses of monthly financial statements including revenue gross profit margin from payor sales.
- Review and analysis of quarterly physical inventory .
- Communicate with the Pharmacy operators concerning monthly financial results and other financial matters..
- Conduct monthly A/R aging reviews.
- Manage annual audit.
- Prepare for and run monthly operations reviews.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
Director of Accounting Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- At least five years of accounting management in pharmacy, long-term care or healthcare.
- Knowledge of Pharmacy, Private & Third Party Insurance billing is a MUST.
- Understanding of key business drivers & associated operations in order to analyze & explain trends.
- Significant attention to detail and accuracy along with ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Able to plan ahead, anticipate issues, make recommendations and execute plans.
- Strong Computer Skills including Advanced Excel, ERP System, Frameworks, and Sage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)