We are looking for a passionate individual who is obsessed with quality and love what they do. ThirdLove is a hyper growth, hip and fun work environment looking for people who wants to learn, be creative and take part in growing an amazing company. We pride on our customer satisfaction and we are looking for someone to carry that torch forward.
- Create and manage in season development and bulk testing protocols for all materials and finished goods both for analytical and performance tests, ensuring product is not over or under tested
- Own Risk Management: Analyze in line and final inspection reports, governing risk evaluation and failure escalations at bulk stage, reporting to TL Product teams as needed to drive resolution
- Partner with Product Development team to understand all technical aspects of bra construction as they relate to the quality standards of the brand.
- Update and maintain Quality Manual with internal cross functional teams and distribute to external providers
- Manage 3rd party inspection and audit company to insure they follow ThirdLove guidelines for inspection and testing protocols including costs and invoices
- Create and maintain all test reports from 3rd party labs for audit purposes
- Develop and report metrics to report QA supplier performance for Vendor Scorecard
- Work with warehouse distribution teams on customer returns impacting product quality to mitigate short and long terms resolution plan with suppliers
- Oversee warehouse audit process as needed with third party inspection company
- Build, Train, Supervise Asia QA inspection teams. Travel to Asia quarterly and as needed
- Initiate and manage new factory QMS audits as well as CSR audits and follow up on CAP and re-audits as required
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve product quality; implement new quality initiatives as needed
- 5+ years experience in QA for garment and textile companies with intimate apparel experience preferred but not required
- Technical knowledge of apparel and fabric manufacturing, with a deep understanding of quality testing, having either worked in testing labs and or worked with labs at least 2 years or more
- Knowledge of general regulatory requirements for relevant company import countries
- Worked for retailer, direct sales, E-commerce business with distribution in North America and Europe
- Able to create and report both high level and detailed quality performance metrics
- Strong interpersonal and management skills - comfortable managing teams across cultures and beyond walls
- 4 year college degree, with Textiles, or Apparel studies preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Able to influence internal and external partners with a positive attitude
- Ability to travel throughout US and internationally as required (travel 40%)
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly product allotment - a package of the world's best bras every 3 months!
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We make bras that fit perfectly, feel incredible, and look stellar.
We're a rapidly growing team (over 250 today and doubling in size this year) based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We're funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market. We're one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country, and known as 'the brand to catch Victoria's Secret'.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven with a strong focus on designing beautiful products and creating a seamless user experience. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on real women's measurements and created a Fit Finder® Quiz that removes the hassle in finding the best size. To date, over 9 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Every Day is a New Day. Learn from the past but keep moving forward. Stay positive and optimistic.
- Make it Happen. Be proactive. Be thoughtful about the how.
- Defy Conventions. Question the status quo. Ask why. Be nimble and embrace change.
- We're Stronger Together. Give your full attention, share information, and help others learn and develop.
- Put Customers First. Make every interaction count. Listen to, respect, and delight customers.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we'd love to connect.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.