The Retail Pharmacy Manager is a manager-level position that oversees all aspects of retail pharmacy operations, including compliance with all laws and regulations, licensing, patient services, administration, staff supervision, maximizing profits and managing daily operations. The manager must demonstrate and perform Sinai’s core values of respect, integrity, quality, teamwork, and safety at all times. The Retail Pharmacy Manager will also serve as the pharmacist-in-charge (PIC).
The manager will assist with implementation and execute on health system initiatives and projects. Recommends innovations in the practice and function of the retail pharmacy to Administration and carries out mutually agreed upon programs. The manager will work with other hospital departments to improve quality and customer service. The manager will perform annual performance evaluation of staff.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm.D. degree
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Retail pharmacy management experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Effective leadership, interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Sound judgment/problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to read/interpret documents, scientific/technical journals, financial reports, legal documents
- Proven ability to respond to change by prioritizing and to be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Active Illinois Pharmacy License
- Not on DEA Excluded Parties List
- No pending felony charges or convictions for criminal offenses involving controlled substances
Location: SHS · MSH MSH OP PHARMACY
Schedule: Full Time, Days, 9AM-5:30PM