Notice of Vacancy - OTHER - Library
Summer School - Instructional Staff
- Monday through Friday July 3, 2023 - July 28, 2023
- Student sessions will be 8:30-11:30
- Teachers will work 8:15-11:45
- On July 28, 2023, one hour of clean-up will be available upon request from 11:30-12:30
- Teachers - $50 per hour
- Teaching Assistants who hold a teaching certification - $50 per hour
- Teaching Assistants who have completed the 30 hour Phonics 1st course - $50 per hour
- Teaching Assistant serving Title VI and My Brother's Keeper - $50 per hour
- Teaching Assistant who do not hold teaching certification or Phonics 1st course - $28.09 per hour
- Summer School Preparation - $28.98 per hour
- Summer School Clean Up - $29.56 per hour
- Summer School Training/Workshops (as needed) $21.64 per hour (if before June 30)
- Salary as per the Memorandum of Agreement between the Superintendent and the LSCTA and/or the LSCTA Contract
How to Apply:
Submit Letter of Interest for each position via Applicant Tracker - https://www.wnyric.org/en/finance-and-hr-services/applicant-tracking.aspx
What if I have Questions?
Contact your Summer School Supervisor
- Elementary - Colleen Politowski
- Middle School - Stacy Conti
- High School - Julie Schwab
- Special Education - Jill Benedict/Abby Wesley
Summer School Locations:
- K-5 Elementary - Middle School
- 6-8 Middle School - Middle School
- 9-12 High School - High School
- K-12 Self-Contained Developmental Special Education - Middle School
Room Preparation Date:
June 20, 2023 - 3:30-4:30 (Special Ed Theme Planning) - William T. Hoag Special Ed Office
June 29, 2023 - 8:00-10:00 (6-12)
June 29, 2023 - 8:00-11:30 (K-5) curriculum training will be held during this time as needed.
RSVP to your summer school supervisor by June 23, 2023.
If you are new to teaching summer school and currently don't punch in, please contact HR at 716-926-2228 or 716-926-2205 to make an appointment to be processed for the electronic time system.
All positions are contingent upon enrollment, maintenance of enrollment and student attendance. Employees will not be paid when students are absent. If attendance rate drops during Summer School, staff requirements and needs will be adjusted accordingly. The expectation is that employees will be present for all days. Lapses in attendance will be considered when hiring for future Summer School employment opportunities.