- Market and sell our suite of services by prospecting and acquiring new clients to increase our client base.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients utilizing multiple communication channels (phone, email, marketing campaigns).
- Develop relationships with potential and current referral sources, gaining referrals to prospective clients.
- Develop rapport and evaluate the business owner/decision maker's Human Capital Management needs, determining which products are appropriate and referring to internal partners as needed.
- Project a positive image consistent with our values in representing Paychex to clients and the community.
- Strive to consistently gain technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge.
Selling Company's products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the Human Resource Services organization.
- Presents all retirement plan and flexible spending account products and services of Paychex to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe for the purpose of closing new sales. Presentations are to be held at the prospect's work site.
- Schedules appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources, specifically the financial advisor channel and registered investment advisor community to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospects utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management for the purpose of seeking new clients and referral sources.
- Analyzes the prospects' needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expedites the resolution of client problems or complaints to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork and expense reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to ensure timely processing. Enters prospects, sales and client notes into Salesforce.com to ensure seamless selling and service to Paychex clients.
- Projects a positive image in representing the Corporation to uphold Paychex' reputation to clients and the community.
- Achieves and continually develops technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge to ensure excellence in lead generation, presentations and closing skills. Successfully completes SAFE examinations to remain current on product knowledge. Participates in training sessions and continues self-study modules to become a Senior Retirement Plan Sales Representative.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area regional or national meeting
- Hunters, aggressive, transactional sales cycle (6-8 week sales cycle)
- Very fast paced
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)