We are seeking Accounting Clerks to help support our corporate office. The Accounting Clerks performs a variety of tasks under general supervision. Duties include: - Answering phones. Preparing Invoices. Entering data into a QuickBooks. Observe confidentiality policies at all time. Perform related duties and fulfill responsibilities as required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, QuickBooks
- Excellent computer skills
- Capable of effectively searching the Internet
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent Telephone skills, including texting
- Ability to use good judgment
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry is a plus.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 10 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- We are a small firm but are extremely busy and need to hire an individual with savvy computer skills, a quick learner, a self-starter and can deliver results. Must be available immediately. Business casual attire is required. The office hours are from 8-5 Monday through Friday with 1 hour for lunch. This position does require mandatory overtime and you must be able to work after hours and weekends when asked.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
Work Location: In person