Systems Administrator/Senior Computer Systems Eng Opening
with Current TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance Opening!
Pay rate ranges $55- $68 hour (depends on benefits package chosen)
Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator to support a cleared program providing maintenance for a command and control software and hardware system. The administrator will support the delivery of discrepancy fixes and enhancements to operators in an operational environment.
The candidate will represent program providing engineering computing support to classified programs in a UNIX/Linux and Windows environment. The candidate will troubleshoot and fix problems related to software and hardware. Additional responsibilities will include workstation installation/configuration, network management, user accounts and environment management, software configuration, workstation relocation, storage management, backup and restore, automation and notification, data and access security management.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide system supporting programs running in a UNIX, Solaris and Linux environments.
- Provide system supporting applications running in a Windows environment
- Troubleshoot and fix problems related to computing software and hardware.
- UNIX, Solaris and Linux deployment including the administration, performance tuning, monitoring, and user account management
- Supporting systems in a virtualized environment
- Linux and Windows Active Directory authentication integration
- Disaster Recovery management
- Data and access security management
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal management oversight
- Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an Active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information with CI Poly (TS/SCI with CI Poly) security clearance.
- Experience administering systems running Redhat/Linux versions 3/4/5/6 and AD authentication integration (Kerberos, LDAP)
- Experience with SMTP, DHCP, DNS, NIS, LDAP, CIFS, NFS, Postfix, and BIND, SNMP, and Linux system security
- Experience with application installation and multi-server environment/deployment, Linux architecture, deployment, administration, networking, and performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, troubleshooting and production operations
This position requires a BS/BA degree in Engineering, Science, Computer Science, or Mathematics, plus minimum 4 years of relevant work experience including time as a Linux system administration
- Experience gathering requirements, design, and implement appropriate solutions
No C2C/ 3rd parties - must be US CITIZEN with current TS/SCI with CI POLY !
Please email your resume to me at :
Gkushan@geologics.com or call me! Thank you!!
Technical Recruiter, Geologics Consulting