We are now seeking reliable and motivated in-store associates to speak with customers face to face inside these retail locations and other community events to help us generate appointments for FREE water testing at their homes. Hunterdon and Mercer county store locations include: Robbinsville, West Windsor, Ewing and Flemington.
This is a fun and engaging program for individuals seeking consistent part-time work. We offer a guaranteed hourly rate of $15 per hour plus weekly production based bonuses averaging an additional $2-5/hr. Monthly bonuses range from $120-980.
Weekend hours are mandatory for this position, Saturday and Sunday 9:00-3:00pm. A maximum of two weeknights Monday through Friday 3:00-8:00pm will also be available on request. Additional hours may be added after 30 days.
Attributes we look for:
- Generate excitement, brand awareness, and increase product sales by scheduling appointments FACE TO FACE for our free water testing services. This is NOT an office or work from home position.
- Responsible for effectively educating consumers about our Water Awareness Campaign
- Someone that is self motivated and confident
- Extroverted and outgoing personality, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with management, clients, and consumers
- No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a Customer Service Representative, Marketing Representative, Brand Ambassador, Event Specialist, Product Demonstrator, Sales Representative, Actors, Collections, Call Center work would make you an ideal candidate
Pass a Criminal Background Check
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE
- Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
- Must have basic computer skills and daily access to a computer, smart phone or tablet