Do you have a bubbly personality? Are you looking to join a growing team where you can be a true Associate Manager -E-Commerce of the company? Where you know that every day you make a difference on E-Commerce business to meet and exceed yearly targets? Do you want to work for a company whose product you can believe in and connect with? Then consider joining SodaStream's Associate Manager-E-Commerce Team!
Responsible for growing SodaStream’s ecommerce business to meet and exceed yearly targets. Work closely with the Director of Digital & eCommerce to implement a US ecommerce strategy to include direct to consumer for www.sodastreamusa.com and Amazon.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Director of Digital & eCommerce plus vendors on initiatives promoting Amazon direct marketing efforts, including customer loyalty programs.
- Ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally and report weekly to the team.
- Gather and analyze data to report against key performance indicators (KPI’s), understand online traffic patterns, segment customer behaviors and prioritize initiatives to grown e-commerce business including Amazon
- Manage marketing activities for Amazon vendor and 3rd Party marketplace relationship
- Manage daily activities for affiliate marketing network, currently run through Rakuten
- Ensure timely execution of marketing campaigns and promotional activities through all online channels (website, search, affiliate, SEM, Display).
- Work with team members to grow the company's email lists as well as optimizing the websites.
- Manage consumer direct and e-commerce channel to deliver key financial targets to include sales growth, gross margin, and operating margin improvements.
- Communicate cross functionally ecommerce promotions and updates
- Manage and traffic creative briefs and creative assets
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- 3+ years of E-commerce experience in housewares or consumer package environment.
- Proven track record of driving qualified traffic to e-commerce websites.
- 3+ Experience running Amazon marketing campaigns and 3rd Party Marketplace selling
- Demonstrated ability to manage a budget and communicate trends/projections and ROI.
- Knowledge of SEM and analytic softwares including AdWords, Google Analytics (or similar programs) and e-commerce platforms.(Shopify, Magento, etc)
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Creative, out of the box thinker.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as team member
Job Type: Full-time