Why Work @ Royal?
Royal Services has built a reputation for ‘Service That Solves’ and people are an important part of our differentiation. Since 1993, Royal has been family owned and to this day maintains a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and client satisfaction. All of this is wrapped into our pillars we call OPTIC. Royal is experiencing rapid growth and employees will work in a fast pace environment and be a member of Royal’s leadership team.
This is a full-time position and located in our headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas.
Vendor Service Coordinator
We are seeking enthusiastic employees with great communication and teamwork skills. Coordinators will be communicating with top Vendor Partners and be a part of a great internal team. The ideal candidate likes solving problems, has a high sense of urgency, and a motivation to grow within the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible to handle all communication, new programs, and integration
- Updates all departments on progress and works with accounting to rectify errors in integrated software platforms
- Works with all departments within Royal to provide support for all vendor integrated software platforms interaction
- Update the Field Nation Handbook and responsible for training of vendor integrated software platforms to Division Supervisors as needed
- Develop the Royal “gig” and “First Responders” network in Royal’s vendor management system and integration
- Respond quickly and efficiently to inbound support inquiries
- Provide baseline training and guidance to PM’s and Vendors on integrated software platforms and applications
- Identify system issues and report to Development Team
- Obtain & maintain all vendor data
- Expand & maintain proper vetting procedures for vendors
- Responsible to advance and maintain the vendor sub-contractor’s handbook
- Develop protocol for the new online vendor portal
- Review vendor data to identify trends and anomalies, make proactive suggestions of improvement
- Proactively source and add vendors to areas & locations as required
- Advise Vendors of proper procedure
- Research and possibly spearhead Avetta Supply Chain Compliance Management
Safety Administrator Duties:
- Develop and maintain the safety qualifications for Royal and our vendors
- Obtain & Maintain OSHA 30
- Maintain Avetta qualifications
Pinnacle Employer Services is: EOE/AA Employer ∙ M/F/Disabled/Vet Member
If interested in this position please provide a your resume and give us a call!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off