IFC is a leading service provider in the epoxy, urethane, containment dike, and polished concrete floor systems in the industrial and military markets. We are looking for motivated individuals that are looking for a career where they are encouraged to grow and develop.
Our main location is based in Paducah, KY but we travel all across the United States.
Must have 5+ years experience supervising an epoxy floor coating team of 4-15 individuals.
· Job Plans and Specifications: Be able to perform a take off of square footage and linear footage of the project. Read and understand all specifications and addendums for the project and be able to know where to find pertinent project information.
· Coordinate sub-contractors if required for job to meet project schedule and budget.
· Must be detail oriented for quality in floor coating
· Experience with all necessary surface preparation equipment (Grinders, Shot Blaster, Scarfiers, etc.) and the ability to diagnose and fix equipment issues.
· Be able to follow processes and procedures that are set in place and relay that your team members.
· Promote safety, lead morning toolbox talks, do an initial job site walk thru and JHA.
· Able to perform all the essential functions of floor coating installer position as needed on a specific projects
· Company Truck
· Competitive Salary
· Sign On Bonus
· 401(k), medical, dental, vision
· Job Performance Bonus Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Floor Coating/Concrete Polishing Supervisor: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift