Provide administrative support to the VP of Technology & Revenue Management at Personal Mini Storage and work collaboratively with the entire home office team.
- Provides general administrative support to the VP of Technology: charts/graphs, spreadsheets, report scheduling, assist with presentations, scheduling meetings, and performs data entry on various business applications.
- Manage social media channels, online marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities that may include:
a. Developing and/or sourcing relevant content.
b. Monitor and respond to users on social and reply to online reviews in a professional manner.
c. Expand online communities through social ads, content creation, and engage with users or other influencers in the community.
d. Stay on top of social trends, tools, and platform usage.
e. Manage various business pages and update with new facility photos and content as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Assist VP of Technology with revenue management projects that may include tasks such as: generating appropriate reporting in various software platforms, auditing data imports, and learning rate management methods and strategies used by VP of Technology to analyze data and key metrics.
- Prepare monthly email campaigns that integrate with existing social/blog content and other relevant priorities.
- Interact professionally with home office staff, team members in the field, and various vendors/partners.
- Create and modify advertising or marketing material requests using graphic design tools such as Canva, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Experience a plus but not required.
- Manage and order marketing materials through preferred vendors.
- Other special projects as assigned by VP of Technology while balancing day-to-day workload.
- Excels at the creative process-creating and executing ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Displays above-average knowledge, experience, and understanding of social media and/or ad platforms. Experience with social tools such as Buffer or photo editing tools such as Canva, Photoshop, and Illustrator and/or Google Ads and Facebook Ads a plus.
- Organized and detail oriented, problem-solver, and has an excellent ability to learn quickly. Takes a proactive role when dealing with routine processes and issues.
- Maintains excellent writing and communication skills. Strong prioritizing and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word/Google Docs and Excel/Google Sheets. Knowledge of how databases work and relate to each other a plus.
- Displays good technical understanding and can pick up new processes and various technology platforms quickly.
$17.00/hr, health insurance and life insurance.
Full-time - Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm
Personal Mini Storage Management - 6327 Edgewater Dr. - Orlando, FL