Provide functional and technical information security support of the SPS suite:
Answer data calls by gathering / analyzing program data
Document high-level and day-to-day level execution (e.g. POA&M, CONOPS, SOPs, User Guides, Interface MOAs, Notice of Findings and Recommendations, Audit Corrective Action Plans)
Create / Update hardware and software baselines, diagrams, and documentation
Assist with SPS infrastructure, application hardware and software security requirements and documentation
Assist with program monitoring and control efforts, including critical path management, planning and preparing for critical events
Provide advice in the establishment and implementation of other control methods tailored to SPS program requirements
Coordinate / collaborate / assist in the receipt, review, dissemination, of audit requests
Prepare briefing materials, issue papers, point papers, ad hoc reports
Excellent oral and written communications skills
SPS Suite of Products expertise including PD2, Adapter, EDA, SAM, FPDS-NG, webMethods, FTP, Secure FTP scripting, Microsoft.NET Framework
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook applications
Experience supporting DoD Financial and Acquisition audits
Risk Management Framework
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.