This position supports senior leaders and staff in the TLS F-35 Training area. Candidate should be comfortable working in a large, fast-paced teaming environment. The ideal candidate must have some experience with, and be able to perform, the following duties:
- Calendar management and scheduling using Outlook
- Provides event and meeting support (set up, catering)
- Processes visitor requests in conjunction with Security requirements and personnel
- Travel booking, expensing and pre-trip passport and visa renewals
- Compiles, formats, and uploads data/charts into shared folders
- creates specialized accounts and badge access for restricted area personnel
- Orders supplies for program area
- Concur experience / proficiency
- P2P experience for supply orders
- Outlook proficiency
- Microsoft Office familiarity
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.