Aderas is seeking a techno/functional manager with Oracle EBS experience to work on a financials project in Washington, DC.
- Communicating effectively with team members and the client.
- Provide support to Oracle EBS based financial accounting system.
- Strong AP, AR, Subledger, and Ledger Integration experience on a Federal Financials project is preferred.
- Troubleshoot and resolve testing defects and resolve production issues.
- Configure, design, test, analyze issues as they arise.
- Support design, development of new capabilities.
- Perform business finance operations and accounting support to the government team.
- Work in a small team environment with dedicated professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field of studies and/or greater than four (4) years of equivalent experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ industry experience with increasing responsibility.
- Two (2) years experience in multi-dimensional issue resolution.
- Agile development management
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience managing a technical team.
- Experience leading a team in daily operations and in the overall scope of the project.
- Strong communication skills, both in regards to leading a team and in client communication.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Experience Oracle EBS Federal Financials.
- Experience with at least two full cycle implementations.
Work Eligibility: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time