We have an exciting career opportunity to join our friendly Corporate Customer Service team as a Customer Service Specialist. In this role you will interact with external customers across the country via phone and email in order to efficiently answer questions and resolve concerns. The mission is to represent the Kendra Scott brand and provide customers with “WOW” customer service at all times.
- Address all customer calls and emails in a timely manner while working to resolve issues effectively and with the Kendra Scott Family spirit.
- Address any unresolved customer issues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Make thoughtful, smart decisions on the fly with corporate values at top of mind to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Suggest new ideas in order to constantly improve upon customer service processes and documentation procedures.
- Help train and support fellow team members as needed.
- Proactively communicate with various other teams in order to enhance our customer experience both in stores and online.
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Arrive ready to answer incoming customer service calls and emails by the opening of corporate business hours, or as directed by the department manager. We are looking for a candidate to work Tuesday - Friday, 7:30AM - 6:00PM. (Hours are subject to change with shift in demand and/or peak selling times.)
- Utilize available technology and resources to ensure all calls and emails are answered during business hours.
- Be the voice of Kendra Scott to internal and external customers, providing “WOW” customer service and representing the brand at all times.
- Some weekend, evening, and holiday shifts are required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Service Specialist for a high-growth company
- A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Desire to look for continuous improvement in customer service experience and processes
- A strong ability to build relationship with co-workers and keep others informed
- A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
- A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy