Are you mission-focused? Are you looking for a company who values your contributions? Kaizen Approach helps government and commercial customers to strengthen their IT and cybersecurity position as well as advance their workforce development.
We are currently looking to hire a ITEL Documentation Specialist to:
The candidate must:
- Review existing processes
- Provide a gap analyses
- Work to improve or establish new organizational processes
- Work closely with key managers and stakeholders to promote cross-functional communication and build support for organizational objectives
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Coordinate between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of re-engineering efforts and application of best practice
- Provide daily supervision and direction to other business re-engineering specialists
- Collect, record, and transcribe data in support of identifying the root cause in performance shortfalls and use process improvement techniques to drive quality
- Be able to work in a team setting or independently
- Clearly understand risks and make data-driven recommendations for program improvement
- Have excellent writing, editing, organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Have experience in organizational change management and process improvement, as well as possess the desire to support mission critical projects
- Have two (2) years of progressive experience in relevant areas including: strategic communications, data collection and analysis, and process improvement
- Have demonstrated experience in presenting data and/or analysis clearly and succinctly
- Have experience in development, implementation, and communication of strategies and initiatives to achieve objectives
- Have experience evaluating data and developing efficiencies to streamline processes
- Have a demonstrated track record of re-engineering business processes and driving adoption across an organization/department
- The ability to create process flows using Visio
- Have experience working on multiple concurrent projects
Preferred candidates will possess a Six Sigma (Green Belt) certification.
About Kaizen Approach
At Kaizen Approach, our people are our product. Kaizen helps both government and commercial customers to strengthen their workforce. Both are disciplines that require continuous change for improvement, which is the philosophy behind the Japanese word kaizen. We offer excellent benefits, generous PTO, 10 paid holidays, 401k with profit sharing (vested day one!) and tuition reimbursement.
- Five (5) years’ experience
- An Associate’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
In lieu of a Associate's degree, the following may also be considered:
- Seven (7) years' experience and a High School Diploma/GED
- Three (3) years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree