This is a client support role focused on analyzing incoming regulator queries mainly to our production environment, providing functional expertise and advice, act as first level of escalation and coordinate necessary actions with other teams – such as Product, Technology, Project and Release management, Risk management, Legal and Compliance, Onboarding and User Acceptance Testing team. Collaboration with peers and teams across the globe provides opportunity to work within a diverse cultural environment. The role involves, but is not limited to, regulator queries and responsibilities for GTR production functions as well as TIW/ODRF production support. The queries vary from submission reporting and exception management, report content and accuracy, exception management and reconciliation, system functionality implemented or being implemented in response to regulatory requirements, reporting guidance, regulatory reporting and ad hoc requests.
- Handling incoming regulator queries through production via telephone or queue management activities in Salesforce.
- Accountable for analyzing, tracking and communicating updates and resolution to regulators in a timely manner and within the query management expectations. Ensure and maintain accurate case management information and categorization.
- Coordinate and provide appropriate response to regulators by interacting with various internal teams: product management, relationship management technology and development teams
- Participate proactively in team meetings, identify and suggest process improvements that increase organizational efficiency and maximizes client experience. Identify training needs and facilitate training delivery.
- Actively engage and improve knowledge database using Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) by writing and/or modifying new knowledge articles.
- Assists management with automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed
- Lead project implementation and testing for new releases impacting clients
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately any potential incidents.
TIW activities will include:
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Monitoring and ensuring controlled ODRF regulatory reporting.
- Perform verification of periodic DTCC published data.
- Analyzing and verifying TIW CDS Data and investigation of discrepancies
- Contribute to requirement gathering, testing and acting as a Subject Matter expert for the planned migration of TIW into the DLT platform.
Qualifications and experience:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Derivatives background and/or analytical experience, plus previous experience in a client-service role beneficial
- Good computer and MS Office skills – especially work in Excel
- Well organized, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify process risks and “red flags”
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Experience with Salesforce, KCS, JIRA is beneficial
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.