- After determining the best product for the client, our Loan Buddy's will lock the loan at the point of sale, request initial documents, and submit a preliminary paperless loan package without having to process the loan.
- Pass background Checks (Bank & NMLS)
- We will get you certified in ALL 50 states!
- No State Exam
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and maintains client relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners, and teammates.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Competitive compensation plans - up-to 140 bps!
- Continuous personal and group training.
- Access to top mortgage-related technology and systems.
- Access to all imaginable loan products.
- Ability to work remotely with no required hours.
Duties: - Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of loan applications for individuals and businesses - Interview loan applicants to gather personal and financial information - Analyze applicant's financial status, credit history, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans - Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy - Stay informed about market trends, changes in regulations, and new loan products or services - Develop and maintain relationships with clients, realtors, builders, and other referral sources - Guide customers through the loan application process and provide excellent customer service - Ensure compliance with lending policies, procedures, and regulations
Preferred Qualifications: - Multilingual skills (e.g., Spanish) for effective communication with diverse clients
At our organization, we value our employees' contributions and offer a competitive compensation package. As a Loan Officer, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic market environment while providing exceptional customer service. Join our team today!
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $36,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 24 – 40 per week
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Stock options
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote