SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
At C Spire, we are customer inspired. Every C Spire team member is charged with delivering a world class experience to every customer. Every C Spire team member is charged with living the brand. Position will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the organization’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including planning/project coordination for system improvements, data integrity and security.
1. Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:
- Putting our customer at the center of everything we do
- A relentless passion to be the best
- Being competitive, bold, innovative and adding value
- An ownership mentality, behavior and accountability
- An unyielding commitment to quality
- Respect for our internal and external customers
- Continuous improvement
- Being resourceful, productive and efficient
- Maximum dedication and effort with high energy, enthusiasm and urgency
2. Cross-train and develop skills of staff, to include succession planning, setting challenging performance goals, coaching and managing performance and holding employees accountable.
3. Drives the end to end implementation planning and configuration delivery including project management, support and issue management for all HR systems. Provides a vision of how technology is applied to the HR Business Processes. Develops and sets strategic direction for the HRIS group.
4. Researches and recommends the purchase of software and training to support HRIS operations. Chair, organize and lead the HRIS committee meetings.
5. Defines, documents and maintains policies and procedures for the HRIS problem resolution, development, support, maintenance and optimization of key functional areas including performance testing, release and configuration management.
6. Facilitates and supervises effective working relationships with customers, other departments, groups, peers and vendors. Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, clearly articulate risks, issues, and project status.
7. Manage budget and operating expenses for the HRIS group. Vendor management, to include negotiating contracts and agreements to ensure value for dollars invested.
8. Position is a hands-on management position which includes some HRIS Administrator responsibilities.
9. Perform additional duties as assigned.
A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related work experience required. Master’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field of study preferred. Minimum three years of experience with HR systems including system architecture, configurations and/or technical designs. Three years of management experience required in an IT related field which includes a demonstrated pattern of leadership and analytical skills, preferably in HRIS. Excellent human relations, verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to manage projects required. Must demonstrate a strong customer service support ethic and the ability to deliver the highest and positive level of customer service to peers and internal customers. Must have a strong desire and demonstrated ability to successfully lead people and lead resources. Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use computer keyboard and/or mouse, while viewing computer screen.
This is a brief description of the Manager, HRIS responsibilities and is not limited to those described herein. Management retains the right to add, delete or modify any of these responsibilities at any time during employment. Rev. 4/2018