Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems
for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Explore new paths with us
- Work with Engineering, Sales, Project Managers, and Project Engineers to understand the scope of work, schedule and project responsibilities.
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate work with team members and provide assistance as necessary to complete required tasks.
- Organize/maintain all revisions of drawings and projected related information in a logical and well structured manner that follows internal processes
- Assist Sales in the creation of equipment and systems proposals by providing engineering and design expertise.
- Evaluate and understands project requirements to plan material handling systems, and designs.
- May be assigned to special projects or required to perform other duties not listed above, which may vary from time to time as determined by management, to meet company needs
Find new ways to use your talents
- 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience in manufacturing and project engineering settings. Preferred experience in design of automated machines and material handling capital equipment.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D modeling CAD design programs.
- AutoCAD and SolidEdge preferred.
- Must possess expert knowledge within CAD drawings related to: Layer management and usage,drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, etc, cross-sections and profiles.
- Expert knowledge of drafting, dimensioning, tolerancing and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to design Dynamic Blocks in AutoCAD 2011.
- VBA and Lisp programming experience with AutoCAD.
- Sheet metal component design experience.
- Structural design experience.
- Able to travel locally and overseas.
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Excellence in time management; attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellence in concise and unassuming communications (both verbal and written)
- Professional, positive, energetic attitude and an enabler, excellent listening skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma with a Certificate/Degree related to computer aided drafting/design.
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply via e-mail at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!