Working with children and young adults is our passion and we are looking for a BCBA to become a part of our extraordinary team. We are dedicated professionals who are interested in maximizing community supports and individual potential. We truly invest in our mission and are committed to meeting the unique needs of both our clients, their families and employees. Working at MAC is more than having a job; it is impacting lives, one individual at a time.
We are searching for passionate leaders that we can help discover roles within our organization that best reflect individual strengths and interest. We are offering lifelong learning opportunities designed to meet employee needs at every stage of their career and education.
We are currently hiring for BCBA and/or BCBA-D.
- Develop comprehensive behavior plans that allow each client the opportunity to excel among populations from birth through adulthood.
- Provide superior services to families, schools, and professionals through training, involvement in networking, and continued education.
- Utilize the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to create defining moments in each and every client’s life facilitating skill acquisition and creating positive interactions with those around them.
- Supervise behavior therapist during individual and group therapy in a variety of settings and providing them with tools and skills to influence each client.
- Participate in multiple service delivery settings (home, school, community, supervision, direct support, parent training).
- Provide direct supervision to BCaBAs and RBTs within the organization
- Create individualized behavior plans while incorporating goals set by the parents, clinicians and you.
- Conduct assessments and train support staff.
- Participate in the development of social groups, program advocacy and behavior consulting.
- Participate in workshops and train clinical professionals, staff, and parents to expand our client’s knowledge base.
- Cultivate a culture of compassion, communication, excellence, creativity, and reliability.
Education & Experience:
- Must have a doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an accredited educational institution, actively licensed by a state board of examiners of psychology, and who has completed at least 1,500 hours of hands-on training or supervised experience in the provision of evidence based behavioral therapy models consistent with best practice and research on effectiveness for children with autism spectrum disorders, and at least two years of experience as an independent practitioner and as a supervisor of less experienced clinicians OR
- Must be a state-licensed behavior analyst with a minimum of 1,500 hours of hands-on training or supervised experience in the provision of ABA services directly to individuals with autism under the supervision of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who has at least two years of experience in ABA programming for individuals with autism, and as a supervisor of less experienced clinicians.
- A Master’s Degree in a human services discipline is desirable.
- Must provide sufficient written evidence of training and/or education in the method of evidence-based therapy being delivered.
- At least three years of experience utilizing applied behavior analysis and providing behavior services (functional assessment, behavior intervention plans (BIP), treatment evaluation, crisis intervention) to clients with autism.
- Proven leadership experience.
- Employee will work in the corporate off site, and possibly other center/school sites. Employee must be able to drive, possess a valid driver's license, continuously maintain appropriate auto insurance as mandated by the State of Minnesota and have use of an automobile to travel to various worksites.
- MAC offers competitive benefits for all full-time employees including,
- Excellent PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision with employer contribution
- 401 (k) with generous employer match
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Autism: 1 year (Preferred)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Relocation Assistance Provided: